How to raise a concern

If you have a concern about any aspect of your child’s education the first point of contact for you as a parent is normally your child’s class teacher or form tutor in the first instance.  Most concerns can be addressed at this level and all will be raised with a senior colleague as required.

If you feel that your concern is more serious, you should address your concerns to the head of each year or alternatively please contact a member of our Senior Leadership Team via the school office. 

A copy of our complaints procedure can also be viewed here.