- New Website
- Open Day
Learning, challenge, enjoyment and progress: the keys to success at Stanchester Academy
• Challenge and support to help realise potential
• A curriculum providing personalised learning based around individual needs
• An environment and specialist resources which support and enrich learning
• An emphasis on the international dimension and global citizenship
• Recognition of the success and achievement of every learner, every day
• “Aiming high”: balancing hard work with enjoyment
We are known for our welcoming atmosphere and commitment to the personal development of the individual child. For us, self respect, consideration for others helps to develop a sense of duty, citizenship and community.
Success depends on good communication between school and home, and we never underestimate the crucial role of parents and guardians in helping us to challenge our students to aim high, and meet or exceed expectations.
Links and Events
- 24 September – Achieving Excellence Launch Event
Letters Issued Week Ending
12 September 2014:
|Hockey Training Letter – 9 September|